Finix sets the standard in Alternative Asset Administration, built on Distributed Ledger Technology. Our eco-system enables everyone — investors, deal sponsors, advisors, broker dealers, fund administrators and custodians involved in Alternative Assets to Interact, Invest, Transact and Administer securely and without friction.
About Alternative Asset Administration
Real estate, private equity, hedge funds, crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending, micro-financing and crypto currencies.
Alternative Asset Administration Market
- Real Estate is $228T globally and $45T in US alone, account ~70% of all private wealth in US
- $8.5T is in managed funds alone
- Over 8% or 10 million of US households count as accredited investors
- Digital currency and related assets are projected to grow beyond $10T in the next few years
The FinixDLT Platform provides:
- Relevant transparency
- Timely asset valuation
- Increased asset liquidity
- Secure, automated, intelligent workflows and immutability
- Seamless integration with legacy systems and data
- Efficiency, speed and operational cost savings
- Finality - A single, shared ledger
- Provenance - knowledge of the asset’s origin and how its ownership has changed over time
FinixDLT Investment Network for Alternatives
At the heart of Finix’s new alternative investment network is our Common Distributed Ledger (CDL) The CDL combines common business processes, such as Know Your Customer (KYC,) Digital Signatures, Secondary Market integrations, Payment Network Integrations, Custodian Integration, and, of course, Books and Records to satisfy various regulatory frameworks. These common business processes are combined into market participant specific workflows that drive efficiency and customer service through automation. They are made available to the portals that serve the market participants in an intuitive way.
Financial services institutions are gravely lagging in technology. Most systems deployed are over 38 years old. Technology and data-informed decision-making are becoming mission critical to drive investor engagement, data analytics, operational efficiency, and regulatory and tax reporting. Data management and investment in technology have not always been a top priority for alternative firms.
Major challenges include:
- Online access for stakeholders
- Timely portfolio valuation
- Transaction Automation
- Speed & Accuracy
- High fees
- Data security, storage and retention
- Regulatory compliance reporting
The Finix Platform kick-started the process of digitizing the administration of Alternative Investments. As more functionality was released, the Finix Platform evolved into a private distributed ledger in the context of each of our clients, and as a vital blockchain for all players in the Alternative Management space.
Our solutions include:
- Online access, role specific processes
- Real time, on-demand information
- Traceable records from distributed ledgers
- Intelligent, optimized workflows
- Data integration with CRMs, Accounting Systems, KYC, AML
- Smart contract availability, supported by secondary exchanges
- Enterprise Data Management & Security
- Risk Management & Compliance Processes
The FinixDLT Platform
The Investment Network for Alternatives powered by Finix Distributed Ledger
At the heart of Finix’s new alternative investment network is our Common Distributed Ledger (CDL) The CDL combines common business processes, such as Know Your Customer (KYC,) Digital Signatures, Secondary Market integrations, Payment Network Integrations, Custodian Integration, and, of course, Books and Records to satisfy various regulatory frameworks. These common business processes are combined into market participant specific workflows that drive efficiency and customer service through automation. They are made available to the portals that serve the market participants in an intuitive way
FinixDLT - the Game Changer
The Finix platform will transform alternative asset investing. It enables a distributed ledger investment network that allows all parties to participate securely and properly in the creation, sale, administration, and distribution of any alternative asset, from Real Estate to Crypto Currencies. When alternative assets are visible and the details of each deal are clear, stakeholders will be able to leverage their networks more efficiently, moving funding forward and improving success rates. The more projects or deals funded, the more draw they have for entrepreneurs and issuers to offer deals on the platform. This creates a virtuous cycle of growth on all sides of deal-making and a lasting network effect.
The Finix token will be registered and sold as a security token to raise capital. The token will be the vehicle through which investors can participate in Finix and will receive revenue sharing from Finix as the company grows. It will be the Token registered and traded on global Token Exchanges.